A place to vent
my emotion
Photobucket
Name: Xavier Tan Ting Xuan
Status: Single and Available
Age: 21
Height: Too short to be measured
Weight: Too light to be weighed
Horoscope: Leo
Interest: Riding & Driving; nothing much



Links:

A=DRAIN / 23rdBB /

Thursday, March 05, 2009, 11:07 PM

Tired but Happy day!

Early this morning, i drag myself out of bed, drag myself to the toilet, drag myself to the MRT station. I just feel very tired.. Maybe is because of my stupid brother. He came back at 4am and my mother had constantly wake up asking about him. Was so pissed with both of them. Slept at 1am woke up at 3am then 4am then finally 7am to work. OMG. Was not feeling very good as the school i will be going is SILING. I had a very bad experience with the school.

First is that Joey HP is lost in the camp.
Second, student are not very obedient
Third, I just don like the school.

But this 3 points had totally dissolve today.

Initially, my thinking is to perform my 100% in the program and get the hell out. Cause they will not listen and nothing can get into them. But i was wrong. I found out if you give them the necessary attention they will listen to you.

Today, when i was in school. I felt a sense of stress. Donno why. But i just feel sianz. but when i start to teaching them lashing they seems to be interested and did it faster than the express classes in other school. This means that they are good if they can give they minimum concentration. I found out they are not stupid, indeed they are not. Was so proud of them..
I was touched when JW buy sandwich for me. Thank You!!!

After the program, i went back to base. And to my surprise i saw .. Hahas.. felt so happy.. But somehow awkward too. Then was playing board games with aaron and alex.. OMG. When i was playing, not really concentrating.. hahas

Alex u are just a loser.. Don go casino. will bankrupt one. hahas

Round 1: UNO Stacko : Loser : TTX
Round 2: Poker : Loser : Alex
Round 3: DaiDi : Loser : Alex
Round 4: Blackjack : Loser : Alex
Round 5: Aeroplane Chess: Loser : Aaron

U see he sucks at everything... Wahahas...
LOSER

I will push on man!! Yeah!!! hahas .... just some random stuff to end my blog..

Labels: